Here’s another favourite of mine! To be honest any recipe that has me in and out of the kitchen within 30 minutes is a winner! This Chicken noodle stir fry is definitely one of them. Everyone loves a good stir fry, but getting the flavours to balance can be tricky. Not to worry though, I have tried and tested this recipe for you so you don’t have to worry about that anymore! Now you can make one of your takeaway favourites at home easy peasy!
Heres’s My recipe:
|Prep Time: 6 minutes||Cooking Time: 1 minutes||Total Time: 7 minutes|
Course: Main Meal
Key words: Noodles, stir-fry, chicken
- 90g Egg Noodles
- 200g Chicken Breast
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp Honey
- 1/2 Lime Juiced
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- Salt & Fresh Black Pepper
- Oil For Frying
- Fresh Corriander
- Prepare and cut the vegatbles and chicken, Heat oil in a pan and cook on a medium heat,
- In a small bowl mix the chilli flakes, soy sauce, honey, lime juice and chopped corriander and set aside.
- Boil the noodles until tender, times can vary but they generally should be cooked in about 4-7 minutes.
- When the chicken is not pink anymore and the vegetables have softened add in the sauce you made and stir to combine everything.
- Once the noodles are cooked add them into the pan with the chicken and vegetables and stir everything together.
- Crack the black pepper over the noodles and sprinkle some salt to taste. Allow everything to cook for another 2 minutes to bring all the flavour together then serve.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy your noodles!!